We are seeking a talented a hospitality professional with senior manager experience to lead our team of busy baristas, chefs and service team at our Port Macquarie Hospital site on a permanent full time basis.
- Monday to Friday, fast paced already successful café environment
- Innovative, Dynamic and forward thinking and progressive culture
- Flexible working environment
Fresh+ currently operate a large number of hospital cafés across NSW, QLD, and SA, providing food, beverages, and convenience retail to hospital staff and the general public. We are now looking for a talented hospitality professional to manage our Fresh+ Port Macquarie/Kempsey sites
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of baristas, chefs and service team
- Set store standards and objectives for the Site
- Establish long-term relationships with customers and the community.
- Develop a sales pipeline to grow sales through internal and external catering opportunities
- Manage the performance and morale of the team.
- Stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Managing all aspects, including revenue growth, stock, margin & cost control, loss prevention, payroll, staff development whilst ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Adherence to health and safety procedures, ensuring all sites are fully compliant
- Analyse site reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Work with the Kitchen supervisor to ensure a high quality daily range of hot / cold food and beverages is provided
Skills & Experience:
- Looking for a lifestyle role with mostly daytime hours
- Five years' experience in a customer facing multi-site management role
- You will have awesome customer service skills and a personality to match
- Ideally have experience as a manager of a similar type establishment
- You will have barista and kitchen operations experience (trade qualifications highly desirable)
- You will excellent business acumen
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hold a current food safety supervisors certificate
- Computer literate - intermediate in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of busy multi food outlet operations with a focus on sales and service
This is a rare opportunity to manage a site like this, the site has a high volume of regular customers and we are looking for someone who is looking to secure a position with a friendly team and take on virtual ownership of this business. If this sounds like you, please email a cover letter and résumé via the link below.