Fresh+ currently operate a large number of hospital cafés across NSW, QLD, and SA, providing food, beverages, and convenience retail to hospital staff and the general public. We are now looking for a talented and professional Shift Supervisor to work weekends for our Cafe in Lismore Hospital.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be the team member in charge of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Open and / or close the store.
- Supervise team members and delegate tasks where appropriate and necessary.
- Train team members in store processes and procedures.
- Serve all customers in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Undertake adhoc banking duties
- Actively work as part of the Fresh+ and Hospital team, demonstrating teamwork and a commitment to quality service and positive representation of the Fresh+ brand.
- Strong attention to food safety compliance
- Promoting a fun, and friendly yet professional workplace
Skills & Experience:
- A passion for customer service and a personality to match!
- Prior Hospitality knowledge
- Weekend availability is a must
- At least 3 years' supervisory experience in a cafe or restaurant operation
- Knowledge of busy food outlet operations with a focus on sales and service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with work hours
Join our rapidly expanding team, and make your mark on the company's success! Please use the apply button making sure you include your CV and a covering letter clearly indicating your salary expectations.