EARN $1000 p/w + Overtime + Super | Long Term Stable Career
Join a Family Owned Mechanic Who Services European Vehicles
State of the Art Workshop, Tools, Equipment & Technology
About The Company
Since 1988 our client has been the experts in providing services, maintenance and performance upgrades to all European vehicles. Their passion and knowledge are second to none as they provide all its customers with the highest quality of work and customer service while providing a tailored service.
About The Opportunity
As a result of continued growth, my client is looking for a Light Vehicle Mechanic to join their company in Miami, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide motor vehicle repairs and performance upgrades to a variety of European vehicles in a timely and professional manner.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Dismantle and remove engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components
- Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups
- Perform repairs, servicing and diagnostics on a range of European vehicles
- Repair and replace worn and defective parts
- Assemble and install mechanical components
The successful candidate will have:
- Your own tools
- A technical aptitude
- Current manual drivers licence
- An Automotive Technician Qualification
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
What's in it for You?
- Large, Modern, Clean Work Shop with Air Con to Keep You Cool in Summer
- Work with Top Brands of Vehicles including BMW, Porsche, Audi, Volvo, Saab
- Start of the Art Tools, Equipment & Technology Available | Training Provided
- Amazing Location Close to Shops, Transport & Cafes | Short Walk to the Beach
- Long-Term Stable Career With Long-Term Employees | On-Site Parking
- No Weekend Work | Overtime Available | Passionate, Enthusiastic Team
- Great Work-Life Balance | Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | Immediate Start
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities | Family Owned
- Enjoy Social & Team Building Activities | Friendly & Supportive Team
Apply today and don't miss out starting this great opportunity as soon as possible! Candidates just completing their apprenticeship are encouraged to apply!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/