Senior Anaesthetic Technician
EARN a Negotiable Hourly Rate + Super
Join a Brand New Boutique Private Hospital
Monday to Friday Only - No Weekend Work
About The Company
Our client is a brand new purpose-built boutique-style health care facility that offer a range of services which include Gynaecology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Podiatric Surgery, and more. They have two brand new operating theatres, an in house chef, and an onsite pathology collection centre.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Senior Anaesthetic Technician to join their company in Mount Lawley, WA, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Hourly Rate Based on Experience + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to work closely with Surgeons and be an integral member of their perioperative team and will be responsible for delivering skills and correct techniques in accordance with ACORN standards, maintaining a high standard of patient care.
You will be responsible for setting up and calibrating anaesthesia and monitoring equipment used in anaesthesia, whilst ensuring the patient receives the utmost best care at all times.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Additionally, you will have:
- Certificate IV Anaesthetic Technology or recognised equivalent
- Satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Valid WA Working with Children Check
- Serology Records for Category A, Healthcare Worker
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Must be mature and be able to remain calm under pressure and stressful situations
What's in it for You?
- Monday to Friday Role | No Weekend Work Required
- Great Location With Free On-site Parking
- Very Low Staff Turnover
- Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Career Progression Available
- Discounted Chef-Prepared Meals
- Christmas and Easter Holidays Off!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/