Sales Representative - Flooring
OTE $80,000 - $120,000 pa | Base + Superannuation + Commissions
Family-Owned, Industry Leading Supplier of Carpers & Floor Coverings
Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training & Development | Progress Your Career
About The Company
Our client was established over 40 years ago and have grown from strength to strength to become Western Australias biggest stockists of floor coverings. They now supply over 20 stores statewide and directly employs over 80 staff and 90 dedicated subcontractors. They have created an environment where some staff members are celebrating more than 10, 20 and 30 years with the company and enjoy all expenses paid holiday for the staff and their partners. They do not feel like they have employees, more like one big family!
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for Sales Representatives to join their company with a range of opportunities across the North and South suburbs of Perth, WA.
Reporting directly to the Owner some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in-store customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Visit customers in their homes to conduct consultations
- Sell a variety of products and offer ideas and advice
- Conduct accurate quotes and measurements
- Complete relevant paperwork and administration as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience (desirable but not essential)
- A willingness to learn a range of new products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Strong English communication skills
- A bubbly, happy and positive personality
What's in it for You?
- Family Run Business with Store Across Western Australia
- Generous Commissions with Great Earning Potential
- Social Team with a Number of Events and Awards Nights
- Ongoing Training & Development to Advance Your Career
- Opportunity to Progress into Sales Management
- Roles Available Across North and South Perth | On-Site Parking
- Full-Time Role - 5 Days per Week with Saturdays included
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.