Earn up to $90k pa | Salary Based On Experience + Super
Family Owned Business Servicing the Agricultural Industry
Relocate to Katherine Where the Outback Meets the Tropics
About The Company
Our client is a family-owned business that has been established for over 20 years and through hard work, they have built a strong reputation in the agricultural industry. Representing a number of well know brands they sell and service a variety of equipment for both commercial and private clients. This is an amazing opportunity to not only take the next step of your career into a leadership role but also experience a life change and relocate to beautiful Katherine.
About The Opportunity
Our client is looking for a Service Manager to join their company in Katherine, NT, with the potential to earn up to $90,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary $80,000 - $90,000 pa + Super.
The primary purpose of your role will be to manage all aspects of the workshop and lead a team of mechanics.
Reporting directly to General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Attending off-site service or repairs when required
- Maintaining a clean & safe workshop, adhering to all WHS requirement
- Ensuring staff maintains a high level of workmanship and all KPIs are met
- Repairing, servicing and troubleshooting a range of faults on agricultural machinery
The successful candidate will have post-trade experience as a Diesel Mechanic working with agricultural machinery.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Leadership, training and mentoring experience
- A Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanics
- Experience with hydraulic systems and complete mechanical overhauls
- A current MR Drivers Licence (Desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity to Grow Your Own Team Together
- Enjoy working in a Clean & Well Equipped Workshop
- Further Training & Career Development Opportunites
- Take Advantage of a Company Vehicle & Allowances
- Provided with a Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Immediate Start for the Right Person
Apply today and don't miss out starting your new career opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.