LDK is a national Seniors’ Living organisation that was established over two years ago in partnership with Cromwell Property Group, now swiftly moving out of start-up phase to a pivotal stage of development and growth. With two villages currently operating in Sydney and Canberra, we are set to embark on an ambitious growth plan with a number of projects currently in due diligence. Our Canberra based Greenway Views is currently the largest seniors’ living project in Australia.
The Project Manager will represent LDK on site, ensuring the principal contractor delivers the project in accordance with the design brief and approvals, providing value and quality. This role will work closely with the design team, contractors and building property and facility managers to ensure that minimal disruption occurs to LDK residents and visitors, coordinating activities and acting as a liaison officer between the construction team and the operations team.
- Manage tenders, contracts and contractor payments
- Develop project scope of works, principle project briefs and other project prescriptive documents required to initiate a project plan;
- Review payment claims, attend design and coordination meetings, manage the delivery budget, attend PCG meetings and provide regular progress updates;
- Ensure that suitable project submission and approvals are obtained
- Maintain input into weekly project report, monthly forecasting and board reports;
- Review requests for variations, reviewing submissions determining risk and arranging
- Liaise with the Membership, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure that the development works are coordinated with resident expectations
- Maintain project management files
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management and/or Construction Management or similar; OR significant professional experience in associated disciplines;
- 3+ years’ experience in project/property or construction organisation;
- Proven experience in contract administration, contract tendering and procurement processes, engagement and supervision of Consultants, and management of project activities and contractors
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in proactively managing project stakeholders including professional Consultants and Contractors;
- Understanding of relevant building codes and federal/state/local government approval processes that are required when preparing development/building approval applications; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Federal Police Clearance.
- Current influenza immunisation.
- Ability to travel interstate on a regular basis.
If you believe this is the exciting opportunity for you, apply now.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/