People and Culture Advisor
We are seeking a experienced, passionate and friendly People and Culture Advisor to join the team in our Brisbane Office. This is a Full-Time position, 5 days per week, Monday-Friday (8:30am - 5pm).
The People and Culture Advisor is responsible for providing accurate and timely generalist HR advice, support and consultancy services to LDK Managers and employees in the delivery of LDK’s organisational strategic objectives.
What you’ll do
The role has a generalist focus, managing all aspects of people and culture services including recruitment and selection, employee engagement, learning and development, administration, performance management, remuneration and benefits, policy development, coaching and mentoring, reporting, compliance and risk management which includes but are not limited to:
- Complete end-to-end resourcing and recruitment activities to meet current staffing needs and build a pipeline for future roles.
- Identify the best sourcing channels for different candidate segments
- Ensure all relevant attraction activity is completed to ensure quality candidates apply
- Ensure Hiring Managers are kept fully informed around the status
- Build and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies, job network agencies and education institutions to engage with new and quality talent
- Provide Hiring Managers with the tools and education to assess applicants
- Provide timely day-to-day HR advice, support and consultancy to managers and employees
IR and ER
- Support management and employees in the interpretation and adherence to the relevant industrial agreements (Aged Care and Nurses Award).
- Provide advice, coaching, feedback and support to Management to effectively lead the performance and development needs of LDK’s workforce. This may include providing advice or attendance in performance management meetings with employees and/or paired with appropriate performance and development plans.
Learning and Development
- Contribute to administration of LDK’s LMS and new staff Orientation, Training Roadmap, the Annual Development Review and Employee Review Survey.
- Development and review of People and Culture Policies and Procedures and contribute to the evolution of People and Culture systems and tools.
What you need
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Advisor or Business Partner position
- Experience in the development and implementation of workplace cultural initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application of relevant legislation, standards and Awards and National Employment Standards.
- Strong understanding of contemporary HR practices and application of HR processes within the employment cycle.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
- The ability to work independently and source and interpret specialist HR and / or IR advice when required
- Strong planning and organisational skills, and an ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders to provide best practice HR support and advice around performance management, discipline and related issues
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems, knowledge of Scout ATS would be highly regarded
- Experience in using HRIS, databases and on-boarding systems, knowledge of Roubler would be highly regarded
- Experience in managing and maintaining an organisational LMS for training and orientation purposes
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with a range of people, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Consultative style and the ability to maintain positive working relationships with village management team and stakeholders
- Ability to travel interstate.
What LDK Seniors’ Living can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Tablet/laptop device and phone for flexible working arrangements
- Positive, friendly and supportive environment
If all the above sounds like you, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Please, only consider employment with LDK Seniors' Living if you feel as strongly about our vision and values as we do.
Applications close Wednesday, 22 July at 5:00pm
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance.