ABOUT US :
Kilcoy Global Foods has grown significantly, and we are deemed a market leader in our sector. We are a nature-to-plate food solutions enterprise with a footprint spanning Australia, the United States and China. We believe our winning culture stems from the quality of our people and the contribution they make to the business every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Based at Kilcoy, the successful applicant will be a motivated self-starter who will provide a professional point of contact and a high level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders. The role is responsible for a full range of office duties and administrative functions to ensure the successful completion of the Certificate III in Business Administration traineeship. During the traineeship you will receiving training from supportive and qualified supervisors and mentors.
Please note that this role is a FULL-TIME 38 hour per week TRAINEESHIP and traineeship wages will apply.
Duties will include :
- Assisting the HR and Payroll teams with administration tasks and HR projects as they arise
- Greeting visitors to our building and assisting with their induction
- Prepare and order HR-related provisions or consumables as required
- Organise meetings and meeting rooms/training rooms
- General administration duties (filing, archiving, photocopying, ordering stationery, data entry)
- Open and distribute mail, and collect and send mail
- Collating, checking, coding and forwarding invoices to Accounts
- Respond to enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Create and manage files (electronic and hard copy)
- Co-ordinate employee onboarding process
- Create and distribute reports in a timely manner
- Learn different workforce management systems if applicable
- Update confidential employee records and personnel files
- Reviewing existing processes and finding ways of making them better
- Assist as back up Reception as required
ABOUT YOU :
- Willingness to undertake Certificate III in Business Administration as a trainee
- Can-do, flexible and enthusiastic attitude with a keen eye for detail and lots of initiative
- Confident with computers (MS Word, Excel and Outlook an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a fantastic phone manner
- The ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Great time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- A desire to learn new skills
- Drivers licence and reliable transport an advantage
HOW TO APPLY :
- Hit “Apply Now” via seek.com.au and upload your cover letter and current CV outlining your experience. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted, sorry
- Further information can be obtained via our website: kilcoyglobalfoods.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer and make every effort to select the best qualified individual for the job based on job related qualifications and experiences.
- Unless already immunised, you will be required to be vaccinated on site for Q-fever upon commencement.
- Some of the information KGF collects via your application form and resume is “personal” information as defined by the Privacy Act.
- All information provided via your application form and CV is treated as confidential.