Human Resource Coordinator/Advisor
Across the Mid North Coast Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently. We are a boutique local provider that values quality support to those with Ageing or Disability needs in the community.
We are currently looking for a full time Human Resources Coordinator/Advisor to join our growing team. This role will allow you to utilise your established HR skills to support our current team and recruit experienced support staff. This is an exciting opportunity to develop the role as we continue to roll out our support services along the Mid North Coast.
- Oversees the recruitment, selection, orientation & on-boarding processes for all Community Support Professionals
- Supports with performance management including probation reviews, performance reviews & performance management processes.
- Supports with staff training & development including: identifying and documenting staff training needs, coordinating skills assessments, coordinating/facilitating training as required, developing annual/quarterly training plans, LMS user administration & reporting.
- Maintains employee records / personal files on all payroll & HR related matters
- Ensures staff compliance records are kept up to date at all times
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of weekly payroll, in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of contemporary HR practices and Industrial Relations matters
- Ensures all HR policies, procedures and processes are administered in accordance with Just Better Care’s Business Operating System
- Develops effective, collaborative relationships and networks with all internal customers and external stakeholders.
- Recruit and retain staff in multiple locations.
What you will need:
- Current and clear Criminal Record Check
- Previous knowledge and experience across the following HR areas: recruitment & selection, orientation & on-boarding, training & development, payroll, HR administration, performance management processes, industrial relations and employee relations matters.
- Sound knowledge and evidence of application of contemporary HR practices
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources or related field as well as 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office suite & MYOB or similar
- A current driver’s licence.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Previous experience in Community Care or similar
What we offer:
- Exciting and growing industry
- Friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition programs
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please Apply today.