Accounts Receivable/Administration Officer
Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently.
- Explore the opportunity to develop your career in a growing industry
- Join a friendly, professional business that provides you with ongoing training and support
- Enjoy the benefits from joining a national network, whilst working locally
We are currently looking for a part time 30hrs per week Accounts Receivable/Administration Officer to join our Northern Beaches and Northern Suburbs team.
The Accounts Receivable/Administration Officer provide support across a range of office accounts and administrative functions to ensure the smooth running and efficient operations of the office. The role involves maintaining accurate records; accounts receivable, invoicing/ billing, following up on outstanding debt and representing Just Better Care professionally at all times.
Main Duties & Principal Accountabilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of weekly timekeeping for payroll, in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Ensure funders and clients are billed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all accounts payments are entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure debtors are managed effectively to mitigate any loses.
- Support operations with assisting with NDIS Service Bookings, claiming, VHC portal monitoring and other duties as required.
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedures in accordance with Just Better Care’s Business Operating System.
- Perform other duties as required
Essential Selection Criteria;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/ or experience in accounts receivable /book-keeping
- Sound understanding of relevant legislation
- Excellent data entry skills – ability to input data in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills – ability to work effectively, efficiently and accurately and prioritise workloads
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Team Player with sound interpersonal & communication skills
- Sound computer skills –integrated financial software applications/ MYOB & Microsoft Office
- Current and clear Criminal Record Check
Our new office is located in Frenchs Forest. You will work as part of a, friendly and dedicated multi-disciplinary team. We offer a fun, friendly & supportive work environment, team social events and competitive salary & benefits.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the position description or discuss this opportunity further please call Bettina Esposito, Manager Clinical and Service Operations on P: 02 9934 9926.
In order to be considered for this role applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter addressing the essential criteria. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a National Criminal Check.
Application closing date 29 January 2021
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please apply today by clicking on “Apply for this job”. Possible starts with you.