People and Culture Advisor
Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently. The company owned branch are currently looking for an a talented People and Culture Advisor to support the growing business.
The People & Culture Advisor will support the business in all areas of human resources to support the organisations management, team leaders, and frontline staff to achieve the organisations vision and sustain the organisational values. The People and Culture Advisor will play a lead role in developing and implementing the organisations workforce plan and strategy. This will include developing innovative initiatives to foster strong staff engagement, retention and fostering a positive team environment and workplace culture.
Main Duties & Principal Accountabilities:
- Strategic people management - Provide specialist advice, guidance and support regarding people & culture matters
- Succession and workforce planning/ strategy - Develop, implement and monitor the annual workforce strategy, including leading and driving the implementation of all People & Culture projects and workforce development initiatives to support staff engagement and retention.
- People on boarding; engagement; retention - Development and implementation of the recruitment & retention strategy. Complete the annual performance review process for all community support professionals.
- Monitor & analyse key people metrics, including staff turnover, workforce utilisation and prepare reports as required. Professional development and coaching - Implement annual staff professional development calendar and facilitate training sessions as agreed (office and field).
- Facilitate relevant training and coaching with the team, as training/coaching needs are identified.
- Work Health and Safety including Return to work management - Oversee the effective and efficient management of the functional areas of WHS, injury management and return to work
- Ensure full compliance with the HR Business Operating System and maintain oversight of employment compliance requirements and processes.
- Oversee and provide support and supervision to the HR Coordinator
- Maintains knowledge of contemporary HR practices and Industrial Relations matters
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role (advisory level role)
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the application of contemporary HR practices and strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of change management principles and proven experience in leading change.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing people and culture strategies that have brought about positive results.
Our office is newly renovated and located in Frenchs Forest. You will work as part of a, friendly and dedicated multi-disciplinary team. We offer a fun, friendly & supportive work environment, team social events and competitive salary & benefits.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the position description or discuss this opportunity further please call Bettina Esposito, Manager Clinical and Service Operations
on P: 02 9934 9926
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please apply today by clicking on “Apply for this job”. Possible starts with you.
In order to be considered for this role applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter addressing the essential criteria. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a National Criminal Check.