Service Desk Consultant
Exciting opportunities exists within CSA’s 24 X 7 Service Desk Team for a Service Desk Consultant who works as part of the team to provide “First Point of Contact” for our clients and whose primary objective is to ensure client experiences are exceptional and that clients are delighted with the service CSA provides.
As a member of the Service Desk Team your responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing all calls from inception to closure and coordinate engineering efforts throughout the call’s lifecycle.
- Be the First Point of Contact for all client communications and own the customer experience by providing exceptional customer service.
- Triage all Events, Incidents, Problems, Service Requests and Change Requests so that they are correctly prioritised. Fix at First Contact wherever possible or allocate to the correct Resolver Group or Engineer first time.
- Participate in the Service Desk’s 24 x 7 operations including active participation in weekend, evening and overnight shift work.
- Perform equipment builds as per build instructions and in line with delivery deadlines.
- Provide On Site support and participate in patching, audits and other systems administration and maintenance activities
The successful candidate will possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- Motivated to make a difference and work in an environment where respect and integrity are part of the culture.
- A personable manner with colleagues and clients and displays a co-operative nature.
- Undertaking or completed an Information Technology related tertiary qualification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate meaningfully with non-technical customers
- A commitment to excellence in customer service
- An ability to step back from an issue and reassess the approach with sound thinking and commercial understanding.
- Sound problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail & time management capabilities
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Previous experience in a Service Desk environment would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Commitment to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and Work Health & Safety.
What is on offer:
- Salary package - base + super including benefits: corporate/industry training, gym membership + more
- Professional, collaborative and innovative culture
- Strong values - Honesty, respect, customer commitment, learning & excellence, sustainable and Balanced lifestyle
Do you have what it takes? To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please APPLY NOW!