Contact Centre Agent Tweed Heads
NORTEC is a for-purpose organisation that exists to deliver services to our community. We connect our stakeholders to resources and networks that create value. This improves the lives of the people we help and supports the sustainability of businesses and regions we connect with. We are dedicated in our mission to achieve sustainable employment in our community and are committed to the delivery of our organisational purpose to provide support and service that enables disadvantaged and/or unemployed people in our community to secure and sustain meaningful employment. We provide opportunities to those who need help, and equally, opportunities to those who wish to help. Our core value of integrity is central to everything we do, and the capability and determination of our people to retain the trust of those we serve.
About the Opportunity
There is an exciting opportunity available for a Contact Centre Agent to join the team in our Tweed Heads South office. Our call centre is a very fast paced centre with high call numbers and shorter handle times. As a Contact Centre Agent, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls and making outbound calls to book appointments, capture employment information, answer questions, handle complaints, and resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide professional response to all types of customer requests along with a high level of personalised customer service
- Manage and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Where appropriate route calls to appropriate staff or resources
- Process calls in an efficient manner meeting required KPI's
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Sound judgemental abilities to enable the management of difficult customer situations and to respond promptly to the needs of the customer
- Solicit feedback to improve service and respond to requests for service/assistance
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment and any delays or other unexpected demands
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrate adaptable interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to influence, motivate and to build relationships with candidates and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide quality customer service, demonstrating knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Possess conflict management and problem-solving skills to be able to assist our clients.
- Previous contact/call centre experience in a high call (80+ calls per day) volume environment will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology including a soft phone set up and multi-screen computer system.
- Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Due to the high volume of calls a minimum typing speed of 45wpm is required.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster between Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm NSW time.