CDP Compliance Officer
- Are you an experienced compliance professional with a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail?
- Join a passionate NFP dedicated to empowering the local community through training and employment.
- Attractive salary circa $55,000 - $65,000 (pro-rata) plus super, flexible part-time hours available!
About the Organisation
The Tiwi Islands Training and Employment Board (TITEB) was established by the Tiwi Land Council to coordinate all training and employment activities on the Tiwi Islands. TITEB is owned and managed by a Tiwi Board of Directors, with offices in Wurrumiyanga, Milikapiti & Pirlangimpi and Darwin.
TITEB is nationally registered as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #4742) under the Australian Quality Training Framework.
TITEB is committed to strengthening the Tiwi community and economy through life-long training and employment. TITEB members and staff provide a vital link between stakeholders, businesses, employers and job seekers on the Tiwi Islands, encouraging all Tiwi to come in and talk to us about their ideas and dreams for the future.
Learn more about TITEB here.
About the Opportunity
TITEB has a new opportunity for a Community Development Program (CDP) Compliance Officer to join their team in Darwin on a flexible part-time basis (25hrs/week).
Reporting to the CDP Policy Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely entry of compliance records into the CDP IT System. This will involve building strong internal relationships, adhering to set compliance and administrative accountabilities, and working as part of a team to meet contractual obligations.
Your key duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing nonattendance data in line with the CDP Attendance Guidelines;
- Monitoring activity hour reports and take appropriate corrective action;
- Supporting the Activities and Employment Services Teams to improve their standards of compliance;
- Working closely with staff at TITEB sites to process records accurately and investigate when required;
- Ensuring end of month data is completed and represents the best possible financial outcome; and
- Keeping informed and up to date with attendance requirements and relevant guidelines.
TITEB is looking for a highly organised, detail-orientated individual with demonstrated experience in employment or community services programs and ideally an understanding of the ECSN (employment and community services network).
You will be comfortable working both autonomously and as a part of a small, dedicated team, with excellent communication skills. You'll be confident building relationships and supporting both participants and internal staff, over the phone and in person.
It's crucial that you have strong attention to detail and are accurate when processing complex information, with a solid commitment to compliance and a focus on setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
Please note: All applicants must possess or be willing to obtain a NT Ochre Card (Working with Children Clearance), and be prepared to undergo a Criminal History check.
About the Benefits
This is a rewarding opportunity to support an organisation that's strengthening the Tiwi community and encouraging individuals to pursue their ideas and goals!
TITEB is offering an attractive salary circa $55,000 - $65,000 (pro-rata) plus super, negotiable based on your skills and experience.
You'll enjoy a great work/life balance, with flexible part-time hours negotiable with the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to support training, education and employment outcomes for Indigenous peoples in remote Australia - Apply Now