Senior Project Manager
How you'll make a difference …
As a Senior Project Manager you are responsible for delivering a compelling customer experience by ensuring successful delivery of programs across the entire TechnologyOne value chain.
You'll be collaborating with project stakeholders, translating solutions into actions for the team, and creating a can-do culture which enables everyone’s success. This is a key role to coach, share your knowledge, guide and support through all activities from daily stand up meetings through to product showcases.
What you'll be doing …
- Leading multiple projects by initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of the project team to achieve project objectives.
- Delivering projects on time, within budget and per the negotiated contract particulars.
- Identifying and mitigating risks by managing through strong project governance including but not limited to Status Reports, Activity Reports, Stage Gates, Demand Management and Timesheets.
- Utilising the Solution Implementation Method (SIM) to manage scope, quality, schedule, risks and resources to the agreed profit and cost case.
- Establishing and maintaining strong senior management level engagement with customers and internal stakeholders as required.
- Identify, solution and close additional implementation opportunities that would deepen the commercial relationship with the customer.
- Advise and assist in the development of proposals to customers
- Partner with customers to understand their business and develop strategies that ensure success throughout the customer journey.
- Deepen customer relationships through driving implementation experiences that build customer advocacy by clear and consistent communication of agreed deliverables.
- Business Management:
- Understand, apply, promote and make suggestions for improvements to the Solution Implementation Methodology and of the Project Management specialty.
- Continually challenge the status quo and drive enhancements of software design.
Your talents …
- Strong project management experience in running a program of multiple projects
- Maintain current certification Prince2 or PMI
- Expert experience in ERP enabled projects
- Proven track record of successful revenue generation
- Expert presentation skills
- Change agent expertise
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia’s largest enterprise software company and one of Australia’s top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, security assured, enterprise SaaS software that is incredibly easy to use – anytime, anywhere and via any device. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
The UK is a key business growth region for TechnologyOne and significant investment is being made to rapidly accelerate our brand awareness, market penetration and customer satisfaction.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 – 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the UK.