Projects Administrator/Executive Assistant
Are you a projects administrator/executive assistant all rounder?
Looking for a varied and interesting role, where no two days are the same?
Want to become part of an organisation that's continually growing and innovating?
We have the part-time position for you!
Scout Talent Group...
We're an Australian business, dedicated to recruitment marketing, talent attraction and digital innovation.
Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - our services-enabled software business, offering best of breed talent attraction, recruitment, on-boarding and learning solutions to mid- and large-sized organisations around the world
- Employment Office - our recruitment marketing organisation offering revolutionary services outside of traditional recruitment agency models, which make it easy for mid-sized organisations to attract and recruit the best talent
- NetEngine - our custom software, web and mobile development company that works with start-ups and established organisations all over the world to bring their digital visions to life
- RecruitShop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution (no need to shy away from this!) offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at SMEs
- Healthy Workplaces - our not-for-profit which aims to raise awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office
Together we have over 100 employees and offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Vancouver.
We plan to IPO within 3-5 years so it's an exciting time to join the team. We’re looking for A-Players who want to be part of what will be a busy, challenging, rewarding next stage in our evolution.
Your new career awaits.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Projects Administrator/Executive Assistant to work directly for our Managing Director. This is a part-time (0.6) position, ideally working 24 hours a week, split across 5 days.
What does this role look like on a daily basis? Well, apart from the usual responsibilities, like travel booking and calendar management, that you would expect from an assistant type role - you'll also be working across a range of exciting and highly varied projects. This will include anything from coordinating an office expansion and fit-out for one of our sites, to organising the activities and travel requirements for our annual Global Gathering (last year it was in Las Vegas!).
Let's talk about you.
Realistically, you will need to have extensive experience in an administration all rounder/personal assistant role. Project management skills are essential, as you'll be managing a range of both smaller day-to-day and larger, ongoing projects.
This is a highly autonomous role, with the expectation that you'll be able to work effectively and with minimal supervision. You will need to be highly efficient when it comes to diary and time management - ensuring that everything gets done on budget and within set timeframes.
Detail-orientated, you won't let anything falls through the cracks as you make sure that our Managing Director is operating as effectively and efficiently as possible each day.
A quick and enthusiastic learner with great communication skills, you'll be able to effectively problem-solve, and work flexibly in an ever-changing environment;
This role is best suited to someone who is task-driven and enjoys a to-do-list. You'll also be confident working with confidential information and able to set a professional distance with matters when needed.
Why join us?
You won't be coming to 'work' each day at STG — you'll be carving out a successful career with an expanding business that rewards and celebrates performance and loyalty.
You’ll find your new role to be extremely enjoyable, varied and interesting. Our open plan, spacious office enjoys full-length views of the Brisbane river and is located only a few minutes from the train, bus or River Cat terminal.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package circa $65,000 - $75,000 (pro rata) plus super, negotiable with skills and experience. You will also have access to a range of fantastic benefits including complimentary fresh fruit, coffee and snacks daily and regular social events, like our quarterly company awards nights.
If this sounds like the role for you, fill out an application below and we'll be in touch shortly!
This opportunity won't last long, so if you feel you have the skill set to succeed in this role - Apply now!