Projects and Tender Coordinator
- Are you a natural problem solver & strong communicator, looking for a chance to grow your skills & advance your career?
- Highly varied Projects Coordination role with a well-established Australian business!
- Competitive remuneration circa $75,000 - $80,000 plus super and ongoing opportunities for career progression!
About the Opportunity
Mediquip is now looking for a full-time Projects/Tender Coordinator to join their team in Loganholme, approximately half an hour south from Brisbane's CBD.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be providing support to Mediquip’s sales and installation teams, coordinating information exchange and essential activities from initial customer contact to final installation and testing.
Your day-to-day duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting with the development and delivery of project plans, including project implementation and installation plans;
- Preparing quotes and project proposals as requested by Sales personnel;
- Assisting the National Sales Manager with the production and management of training plans and material;
- Coordinating tender responses, including allocation of internal resources and development and input of all response information;
- Managing all loan, trial and demo equipment in conjunction with Warehouse and Logistics staff;
- Liaising with overseas manufacturers and suppliers; and
- Providing back-up support to the Customer Service Team as required.
To be considered for this position you will be highly organised, with demonstrated project and/or tender experience and strong attention to detail. Previous experience in the medical technology industry or similar will be highly regarded, but is not essential.
Highly articulate, you'll be an efficient and effective communicator with the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, from the Directors to sales representatives or clients. A sense of humour would help in building these effective working relationships, and you'll be confident in your ability to keep communication flowing between teams, clients, and any other stakeholders.
Your strong problem solving skills will help you to successfully manage any competing priorities or projects, with the initiative and drive necessary to work independently and remain calm under pressure. Importantly, you'll be able juggle the smaller details and requirements of your work, without losing a 'big picture' view of projects.
About the Benefits
This is a rare opportunity to play a key part in the ongoing growth of a well-established and highly-regarded organisation, with significant potential for career progression and scope to grow alongside the business.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive base salary circa $75,000 - $80,000 plus super, commensurate with your skills and experience, plus free on-site parking.
With flexible work arrangements and a genuinely friendly and welcoming team, it's no wonder staff turnover is so low, with the majority of employees enjoying careers of 10+ years with the business.
Ready for a new challenge? Join a growing business and expand your career as part of a passionate and welcoming team - Apply Now!