Product Business Development Manager
How you'll make a difference...
Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win. As a Product Business Development Manager for Electronic Data Management, you are the the subject matter expert (SME) for this product, providing expert product knowledge to ensure TechnologyOne becomes the market leader. Reporting to the Product Director you will present technical and strategic topics to source relationships with clients and key decision makers to develop business opportunities
What you'll be doing…
You will play a key role in:
- Understanding our customers' business objectives and providing advice on how we can align our product solutions to their needs
- Actively contributing to the bid management process by sharing expert product knowledge
- Partnering with the Sales teams on responding to tenders and close deals by providing expert product knowledge and demonstrations (when required) of how our solutions will meet customer needs
- Attending demonstrations with Presales Consultants and act as the dedicated Product SME
- Creating and maintaining key relationships with industry associations, professional bodies, industry consultants and other industry influencers to position TechnologyOne as an industry leader in the dedicated vertical market
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of our products, and our competitors’ products to continuously enhance TechnologyOne solutions
- Orchestrate product led campaigns to customers within our existing customer base, and provide support to our sales teams in executing the campaign with customers
- Working with our Customer Account Managers to identify opportunities within our customer base through the use of Salesforce, providing heatmaps and advice on where opportunities may lie
- Expert industry and product knowledge in Electronic Data Management
- Knowledge of and experience in strategic sales methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in complex strategic software sales including excellent negotiation skills, persuasive ability and communication skills
- Proven ability to influence Executive Management and leaders at all levels and translate customers’ needs into a complete solutions
- Expert collaboration and leadership skills to foster cross functional collaboration
- Proven experience with tender processing and structuring deals
Who We Are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia